- May 23, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Business plans
We are Irish based company are here to help you draft a professional business plan. We create fast, accurate, insightful and tailored business plans for small business. We have an Ireland-wide network of experts with real-life business experience.
Below are the elements of Business Plan.
SECTION 1 – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This section is done at the end of business plan where you pick and highlight the precise elements from the plan in a precise and concise manner.
SECTION 2 – INTRODUCTION
Introduce what your business is. What does it offer? What is value proposition?
SECTION 3 – MARKET
- What is the market in which business operates. General environment for the business, Trends, Fashion , Demographics, Customers, Profile of Competitors , their profiles, their strengths and weaknesses and how your business can leverage off from that.
- Also might be helpful to do Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT analysis)
SECTION 4 – MARKET STRATEGY
- Discuss about the Prices of your products, its location and promotion strategy.
SECTION 5 – MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
- Structure of Management team and needs for Staffing- Numbers and expertise.
SECTION 6 – PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS
- Needs to buy fixed assets.
- Show Cash Flows, Balance Sheet Profit and loss account.
- Promoters CVs etc.