Tax in Ireland has become increasingly complicated. It is often very difficult to know what benefits/ reliefs you are entitled to which may mitigate your tax liability.
This is of much concern to many individuals since it is now their responsibility to declare all types of income under their self – assessment. Although Revenue offers to calculate your liability if your records are submitted before the 30th September, large savings may be obtained by hiring the services of a Chartered Accountant.
We can offer you:
- Expert advice in all tax matters.
- Assistance in completing your self-assessment return and submitting it in-time to avoid interest and penalties
- Ensuring that any available reliefs are fully utilised so that your income lilt bill is restricted to the legal minimum
- Ways of building up large sums of capital completely tax free
- Liaising with the Revenue
Talk to us today at 01 554 3663 to discuss your needs or fill out the form below.